1. WHO WE ARE
Association of Trade Partners Sweden /Agenturföretagens i Sverige service AB,
Corp ID no. 556097-4387
Postal address: Box 3146, SE-103 62 Stockholm
Street address: Vasagatan 46, StockholmContact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 (0)8-411 00 22
2. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
• Communication with the company that you represent.
• Marketing of your company’s participation in fairs, etc.
• Publication of contact information on our website and in our newspaper (see item 11).
• Invitation to future fairs/events.
• Submission of evaluation surveys to improve our business activities.
• Determine, enforce, ensure or defend legal claims.*
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We only process data for specific purposes, as mentioned above in section 2, and we only process the personal data that is necessary. We process the following categories of personal data about you:
• Address* (company)¤
• Telephone number¤
• Profession/employment situation*¤
• Company you represent* ¤
• Corp. ID no. (of company)*¤
• Social media (of company)*
• Web addresses (of company)*
• Country (in the case of foreign companies)*¤
*Note that we only collect information about the company and its contact persons. However, in some cases, the information from the company matches the personal data of a private individual, such as the address of a sole trader that has its office at the owner’s home address.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We usually collect your personal data directly from you. But we may also obtain or get personal data about you from other sources. These include the following: a) Publicly available directories; b) Public authorities; c) Your employer/colleagues.
5. WHY ARE WE ALLOWED TO PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Our processing of your personal data requires that we have a legal reason for conducting such processing. We process your personal data as described in section 3 above on the basis of the following legal grounds:
a) Your consent to your personal data being processed for one or more specific purposes.
b) The processing is necessary to fulfil an agreement with you or to take action at your request before such an agreement is concluded.
c) The processing is necessary for our or a third party’s legitimate interests:
i. For marketing and communications purposes.
d) The processing is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation that applies to us.
e) The processing is necessary for legal requirements to be established, enforced or defended.
If the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time, without that affecting the legality of the processing conducted prior to revocation of your consent.
6. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We only reveal information to the extent that we have a legal obligation to do so or to which we have your consent. We can share your personal data with the following:
a) Agenturföretagens i Sverige Service AB
b) Agenturföretagens Förbund i Sverige
c) Stockholms Skohus AB
d) Showroom Nacka Strand AB
e) Stockholm Fashion District Nacka Strand AB
f) Internationally United Commercial Agents and Brokers (IUCAB)
g) Public authorities and public directories
h) Suppliers and dealers with which we cooperate and that help our company
(i.e. by providing services, technical support and deliveries).
7. WHEN DO WE SEND YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA?
We do not send your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA.
8. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with Article 5 (1) (e) of the General Data Protection Regulation, we only retain your personal data for as long as this is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data in question were obtained or further processed.We usually retain your personal data for the following periods:
Description, retention period
Name, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Address, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Telephone number, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Email, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Profession/employment situation, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Company you represent, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Corp. ID number, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Company name, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Social media, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Web addresses, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
Country, 1 year after the end of our business relationship
9. WHEN AND HOW DO WE USE AUTOMATED DECISIONS?
We do not use automated decisions at Agenturföretagen.
10. IS SOME OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA NECESSARY/REQUIRED?
In some cases, we need your contact information as this is required for us to enable our relationship with your business. Details marked with ¤ in section 3 above are mandatory.It is therefore not possible to enter into a business relationship with us if you do not wish to provide us with such information.
11. PUBLICATION IN THE STOCKHOLM FASHION DISTRICT BRAND GUIDE.
Some of your personal data may be published in our magazine, Stockholm Fashion District, as part of the business relationship between the company you represent and us. For obvious reasons, the reversing of the processing of your personal data regarding this publication is not possible. We strive to primarily publish information that is not attributable to a specific person, but to the company. If this is not possible or causes difficulties, personal data about you as a contact person at your company will be published instead. The personal data that is published in the magazine:
• Telephone number
• Company you represent
• General pictures from Stockholm Fashion District where you might appear.
12. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In general, you have the following rights:
• You are entitled to receive information regarding the processing of your personal data (Article 15 / Data subject’s right of access)
• You have the right to correct/rectify incorrect personal data (Article 16 / Right to rectification)• You have the right to have your personal data erased if they are no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected or processed (Article 17 / Right to erasure)
• You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18/ Right to restriction of processing)
• In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and request limited processing of your personal data (Article 21 / Right to object)
• If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Such revocation does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data conducted before you revoked your consent (Article 7 (3) / Consent)
• You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format (Article 20 / Data portability right).There may be associated conditions and limitations with regard to the above rights. For example, you may not be entitled to data transfer in special cases, depending on the specific circumstances regarding the processing of your personal data.
You are always welcome to submit a complaint to the Data Inspectorate (Datainspektionen):
Data Protection Agency
Postal address: Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel: + 46(0)8-657 61 00
These regulations came into force on 25 May 2018.